ABOUT OUR TOWN

Churchill Sr. Receives His Land Grant - On July 7th, 1824 Churchill Fulshear Sr. officially petitioned the Mexican Government and Stephen F. Austin to allow him and his family to settle in a new colonial establishment located in what today is Fort Bend County Texas. He was on that day granted a league of land totaling 4,428 acres. The use of READ MORE...

fulshear Stories